I'll be blogging here about the things which interest me: communications, public relations, social and digital media, politics, Higher Education and how academics engage with the public.
I'll also post occasional material on cycling (don't get me started on it) and the environment.
- Why funding news organisations through a levy on broadband is…mad
- How can charities use social media: an introduction – presentation to Community Action Southwark
- Presentation on social media for academics from Paul Baker
- The future of Public Relations in Higher Education – chat on HigherEd Live
- A matter of time and resources: how can charities use social media?
Search the blog
- . @Battersea_Park basically becomes car park during Chelsea Flower show. Not good for environmental credentials. http://t.co/vZN6xIJzlp 3 hours ago
- On a tour of @UKSupremeCourt - the library has the essential reading for justices to keep updated w/ current affairs http://t.co/WWp9DgHGyO 6 hours ago
- Though there is nothing like riding though Richmond Park & getting overtaken to make you feel you've not done enough training. 11 hours ago
- Shortish ride this morning, home to @NightriderLdn registration pack. Best do more cycling tomorrow... http://t.co/BLeRODMXYz 11 hours ago
- Let's hope the Govt listens to its own advisers and invests in low carbon energy, not a 'dash for gas' m.guardian.co.uk/environment/20… 2 days ago